What is Run Your BQ?
Good question! RYBQ is a members-only community of marathoners who share one goal: to run a fast marathon and qualify for Boston.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Over 25 video demonstrations so you know EXACTLY how to do certain exercises
- 40+ running lessons to help you stay consistent and prevent injuries
- A thriving forum with hundreds of marathoners just like you
- Live video chats with RYBQ co-creators Jason Fitzgerald (2:39 marathoner) and Matt Frazier (3:09 marathoner) so you can get answers to YOUR questions
- A library of training plans to choose from for every ability level
If you’ve ever wondered how fast you could run in your next marathon if your training was consistent, you stayed healthy, and had the guidance you needed to be your best…this is for you.
We’re closed to new members right now so we can help our runners reach their marathon goals, but we’d love to let you know when we’re open. Just sign up above and we’ll be in touch when Run Your BQ is open!
Check out what a few of our members have had to say about Run Your BQ:
Lo and behold!! Faster times, faster recovery, longer mileage … no injury (crossing my fingers) … a complete turnaround. I used to do my long runs with an 11:30/mi pace—now down to 10:40-11:05/mi even for my 20 milers. Slowly but surely!!
I particularly love that the Strength and Core workouts are running-specific and can be done at home. With all my days spent running, I’ve given up my gym membership. Jason, you saved me $135/month so thanks! I was really just using it these days for the treadmill (which I hated). I’d rather run in rain and snow than get on the TM. I live in Chicago and we’re blessed with a beautiful lakefront path—there’s nothing like being outside.
Your program has already helped me *immensely*. I love it that I can post a question and get support from my fellow RYBQ-ers plus get expert advice from you and Matt. Thank you!!